samedi 2 avril 2011

Kind of final trip

So I got my tickets for most of it:

Step 1: Carpool to Sydney and then Brisbane.

Step 2: Plane to Wellington, bus to Auckland, plane to Los Angeles.

Step 3: Bus to Vegas

Step 4: ???

Step 5: Profits! (No joke: I do not know how I will get to Kansas City but I'm planning on a lot of hitchiking. Got two weeks to make it here, probably by way of Salt Lake City and then Denver).

Step 6: Kansas City, St-Louis, Chicago, Cleveland, Pittsburg, Washington, Philadelphia, New York, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal.

Step 7: Cold local beer, poutine, speaking french and meeting up with everyone.

Thanks for reading,

Renaud

1 commentaire:

  1. Et ce sera un très grand plaisir de te revoir...
    Mais en attendant, continue d'écrire si tu peux.

    RépondreSupprimer