jeudi 26 août 2010

Birthday!

Yesterday was Jodi's birthday, the third one in our house since I moved here. Mine was only a few days after my flight, then Charmaine was not celebrated (we're ploting something) and then Jodi. It's only a little sad that we have a hard time doing stuff as a group, but I guess that's a risk when people have a life in the city, compared to London where we all basically had nothing to do other than work so we could go out on our street every time we wanted to.

Anyway, it's quiet here with winter slowly coming to an end and the days displaying a few more minutes of sun everytime. I do not get any response from employers but I at least keep on finding new places and fields to apply to so I remain confident. I have some time to go on walks and see movies, I am glad of my choices of late

The Expendable: the best "it's so stupid it's good" action flick since Commando. I mean it: they blow up a chopper by trowing a tank shell at it and shooting the shell with a pistol...at 20m.

Kick-ass (DVD): not for everyone but MAN was it cool!

More to come, now I'm going for a walk while there's still sun.

Thanks for reading,

Renaud

1 commentaire: