jeudi 5 mai 2011

Denver, Colorado

I don't know why I went and felt I needed to mention the state. Odd.

It's kinda cold here in Denver, but there is a nice sun and the free bus downtown got me everywhere all morning to do a little shoping (cellphone credit, don't get any ideas) and visit. I had one of the most beautiful train ride here yesterday, even if waking up a 1am to get the train at 3 was a a bit of a downer. What was I to do huh?

I am leaving tomorrow morning for the Kansas City region to see Elizabeth and Ken again! It's almost been a year now, it will be great to meet them! It is the "buses only" part of the trip: I will take 11 buses in the next month to get back home: total cost: less than 200$. I could do worse. Thank you Megabus!

Thanks for reading,

Renaud

1 commentaire: