jeudi 10 juin 2010

Xian

I am now in Xian, city of the Terra-Cotta warriors and, as always, a LOT of dirt fog. I met again my first two friends from the Transiberian, Ken and Elizabeth, as managed to see a lot of the city and the historical monuments. It is indeed a great place to see. For two days tops. Or more if you have some time to spend because I found the best hostel so far in my travels and it is 3$ a night. Great times.

I am taking a train tomorrow for shenzhen and then a short bus to Hong Kong. It should take me 40 hours to get to my hostel. I am looking forward to that "staying at home" thing I can do in Melbourne. I have been warned to watch out for the snakes but I am already creeped out enough to be on my guards.

In other news, there was this add for a free beer to whoever wanted to sing a song in the bar tonight so....bohemian rhapsody?

Thanks for reading,

Renaud

2 commentaires:

  1. En 40 heures tu pourrais comme faire le tour du monde en avion m'semble.. Impressionnant!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Un karaoke à l'autre bout du monde...
    C'est bien de partager tes talents!

    RépondreSupprimer