vendredi 4 juin 2010

Travel in China

I visited the wall, the olympic installations, many streets and moved to Shanghai in a cheeeeaaaaap train. 23 hours on a seat with dozens upon dozens of chinese people looking at me like I was an alien. None of whom could speak english of course. Long trip but interesting.

I got to Shanghai, made some new friends, found an hostel that I must leave in favour of another tomorrow and then go for a full day at the Expo. Was quite nice tonight, I saw the pavillion from Canada, Chile and UK. Good times, but expensive to be honest.

I am now considering wheter to go for a longer stay here before going to Hong Kong or to take a few days to go to Xian and see the Terra Cota warriors....probably will take the train there.

Otherwise a lot of small stories that are harder to post here. More when I get to Australia?

Thanks for reading,

Renaud

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire