mardi 13 juillet 2010

Upside down

I just noticed that I was currently standing upside down compared to most of you. Huh.

I shall soon begin to look for a second job, part-time again in order to save some cash and pay off the debts I accumulated getting here. It's not London, I should do better. But since the governement apparently thinks I am a non-resident, I have to pay 29% tax on every dollar I make here, with no minimal amount. Make for more than 300$ less every month, pretty much all I had planned for spanish lessons. I guess I'll have to find that money elsewhere.

In other words, I am doing fine but I have to get on with my projects. It's not because I am not travelling that I am not currently on my trip. I should be helping myself.

Thanks for reading,

Renaud

1 commentaire:

  1. Salut sexy,

    J'espere que tout va bien et je suis contente d'avoir de tes nouvelles. Tu nous manque enormement.

    a bientot
    Camille

    RépondreSupprimer