jeudi 21 octobre 2010

Sun!

Weather comes and goes like a wave here. You can have 3-4 days of rain followed by paradise and then twice as long of "should I bring a coat or an umbrella" kind of gray. You get used to it but since we are currently enjoying the good part, I walk as much as I can, sometimes even taking five hours in my day to walk to and back from work. While the sun's there....

On the other hand, I still don't have any news on the "teaching French" front. Then again, there's an army of French people here and their accent sounds better so I might be out of luck. Actually, I think that's my exact problem. I am still looking for somethings else/more.

Finallym it looks like there will be some more elections but on the State level this time around. I do not know what it will result in and I still needto learn about the division of powersbetween government levels but I shall keep you in the loop.

Thanks for reading,

Renaud

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire