mardi 23 novembre 2010

Harry Potter and the salesman of Melbourne

Not sure it would make a good movie but I might try anyway. So Harry Potter tonight since we now know that we will have our two new housemates in time and we won't have to find up to 200$ each to pay the rent by ourselves. Yay!

In other news I am not very happy with selling electricity packages to people but since it pays better than my last job I should keep going. Still looking for something more for me or then waiting for the fruit picking season.

Since money gathering was pretty much a catastrophe here, I am looking to cut the trip short and wait until April to take a plane to California and simply cross through the US and get back home for late May. Not as romantic but it seems it's the only thing I can afford. Not happy.

Thanks for reading,

Renaud

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire