dimanche 7 novembre 2010

Many animals

Since I got here I saw a few opossums, a three-legged cat, a snake-skin, a few spiders (only one was weird), HUGE bats, parrots, many birds (including a few improved versions of the good old crow) and pictures of kangaroos. Indeed, I still have to see a kangaroo. Damn them.

I can now save a few dollars every week on top of my expenses but it's still not Eldorado over here. Another job and getting into shape for fruit picking is of the order. I just have to hope that it will be enough to get back home safely by way of south america. I did not to all of this to end up taking a flight to Montreal. I want to travel! After all, even if hard on the sleep and money, the first half was amazing!

Thanks for reading,

Renaud

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire