mardi 9 novembre 2010

Here we go again...again!

Bonus points for finding out from which movie this is.

I got "the talk" today, or should I say "the warning". Basically, I was told that if I could not improve at work, I would be let go sooner than latter. I admit to not being of a stellar level as a barista/helper but, in my defense, I am damned if I do and damned if I don't. Namely: I am being told to show initiative but I cannot open my mouth or CHOOSE THE PATH I WANT TO TAKE TO BRING THE MOP SOMEWHERE before I am being told that I am doing it wrong.

You can see my problem. Unless I can keep my job after screaming "SHUT UP AND LET ME DO IT MY WAY!" I believe I do not have long for this place. Too bad, when not stressed my bosses are quite nice and my colleagues are very helpful. At least this time I have a running start.

On the other hand I REALLY hope to remain there for at least nine shifts to be sure to save enough for December's rent. My dreams are very small are they?

Thanks for reading,

Renaud

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire