mercredi 15 septembre 2010

Trials and waiting

So I went to the trial on Monday (as a dishhand but I'll take it) and I am supposed to wait for a phone call to tell me my schedule. Kind of a long wait to be honest. I should go for a walk tomorrow and apply elsewhere "just to be sure".

Otherwise, I would like to g out more to actually meet people but it can be kind of problematic regarding the lack of money. That's the biggest problem. I would be at the bar watching sports and making friends in any other sitation after all. I miss the £2 pints of the Golden Egg! The good old days!

And in keeping with the theme of the day (me waiting) they do not have to wait anymore here about the elections: the Labor party "won" and that means Australia elected a woman prime minister before Canada did. Sucks to be us but "Aussie aussie aussie" I guess!

Thanks for reading,

Renaud

1 commentaire: