samedi 27 juin 2009

Day 4

Hi everyone!

So far things have been a little crazy, including trying to keep up with meetings with the agency, making new friends, finding out what our appartment needs, etc.

But today is the day that I, along with hundreds of other youngsters, go out and try to find a job!

Should be ok, I only need luck (which tends to be on my side).

As for my flatmates, we are a jolly bunch of six guys: three French, one from Belgium, a Spannish and I. We all get along fine, partying was well until things got serious this morning with the job research.

By the way, there's one thing that sucks here: no recycling! It breaks my heart to see all these beer cans in the garbage!

Thanks again for reading,

Renaud

1 commentaire:

  1. V'là une mission à accomplir en Angleterre: instaurer le recyclage ! :D

    Que la chance soit avec toi !

    Simon

    RépondreSupprimer