samedi 13 juin 2009

I can speak English too!*

This crossed my mind: I'll be doing a post in English from time to time, on account of making some friends I haven't taught French to yet!

It won't be a frequent thing but I want it to be common enough so that anyone can follow what happened during this trip. I appreciate the fact that I know a language allowing me to reach people around the world who don't know the mother tongue.

So to those of you who could not make sense of any of the previous messages: welcome on the blog!

And here's a hint: if you really want to know what's written in French, don't use google to translate. Ask me for an abstract. You know, in the comment section.

*The original title of this post was considered a little chocking and was changed. I'm still learning.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire