dimanche 11 avril 2010

Barcelona again

So I left the comfort of Laia and Aurora's flat in Granada to go back to Barcelona Friday night. Got here on Saturday morning. Sebastien was still ready to go through hosting me again, which is very nice of him. I would not like it to sleep in the streets (beach would be fiiiiiiine on the other hand).

I bought my ferry ticket for Italy and contacted my friends over there, it should be a very nice ten days in that beautiful country (so I've been told). I then will go to Greece from Ancona, it should be another nice trip on a boat.

I feel bad about my "promise" not to take a plane but with the impossibility to work on one it just seems more responsible to take a flight to Australia from China and from Australia to Argentina or Chile afterwards. Still stings, I really liked the environmentally-friendly aspect of the thing. Oh well.

We walked around town all day yesterday and I spend a little more time on the beach this morning. My health is doing better while still ont great but I should be good to go by Tuesday night.

Thanks for reading,

Renaud

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire