vendredi 16 avril 2010

Firenze

So I am in Florence. The trip aboard the ship went well and I made a few new american friends studying in England and Wales who spend the day with me yesterday touristing it up in Florence before leaving for Rome this morning.

We saw most of the city yesterday but I was hoping to go inside more places today, like the cathedral, some museums, etc. It is a place of science and art after all. I am to meet with a friend I made in London who is currenlty studying here in Firenze.

I'll go to Bologna tomorow morning meeting with two more friends and then go to Roma to live there with another new London friend and her familly for a few days. Then I have to see if it's possible to go north to switzerland (a fair bit but very doable) or go to Ancona to get a ferry to Greece straight away.

Choices choices, I'll check the trains to see if the north route is possble. I might get the ferry from Venice on my way back if I do that?

Hum...

Thanks for reading,

Renaud

P.S. I'm glad I didn't write Capitals in 4 like I first thought....

1 commentaire: