lundi 19 avril 2010

What a walk!

Ok, Giulia and I spent the day walking around Roma today, seeing dozens of fountains, statues, monuments, churches, stairs, political buildings and other historical ruins. What. A. Day.

My shoes hurt. But its normal, i just used them for 7 hours kinda straight. As in standing up. You get the joke?

I shall go on the next day to that little chapel that some guy Mike painted like a few years ago and then to an exposition on Leonard da Vinci...kinda cool huh? I learn a few words in Italian, watch football in the evenings, discover a few new alcools and plan my travels a lot. Have to in order to save hundreds of euros and to get there (very good secondary objective I might add).

Ok, off to bed if i want to wake up at a reasonable date.

Thanks for reading,

Renaud

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire