mardi 23 mars 2010

Bayonne, Hitchiking and Barcelona!

Hi all!





I stayed a while longer than I originaly planned in Pau because my hosts are really amazing. But I should not test the limits to their hospitality and so I am leaving tomorrow afternoon on the road to Saragossa and hopefully Barcelonna in the same night. Otherwise I'll find a cheap hostel and crash there for a night, no problem!





I went to Bayonne yesterday and I can say that it is a gorgeous town, with a lot of history at every corner of every street. Very cultural too. I seem to develop an habit of checking out every cathedral I come across. Should be doing that with cute girls instead (well...more than I already do).





Got a few pictures too:



The kid is Paul, the latest child of the lovely family hosting me.

Thanks for reading,

Renaud

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire