dimanche 28 mars 2010

Sick in a wonderful city.

I got sick last night, we still don't know why but I'm "hoping" for a simple indigestion but ready for the plague even if it's not a symptom. The sun is dangerous here, I'll invest in a hat as soon as possible. Heatstrokes are not good. Like: at all!

I shall try to make it to Guell parc laterthis afternoon, now I am looking for a t-shirt to wear, a lift to find and an idea for lunch and diner. My life is more interresting than that, I just feel like crap right now.

It is very interresting by the way to discover the Catalan language, which is very close to both spannish and french with it's own twists. I don't believe I shall learn any of it before I leave Barcelona but its still an important piece of the local culture, most of you know what I mean!

By the way: the beach is AMAZING here, it is wonderful to withness the mediteranian sea first hand like that when the greatest bodyof water I used to commonly see was the Saint-Lawrence river. Put things into perspective!

Thanks for reading,

Renaud

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire