mardi 16 mars 2010

Toulouse, 1600 hour

I am Toulouse-bound tonight, well, this afternoon, on a group hitchike. Should be there around midnight, but it`s okay, it`s warm "in the south"!

I had a great time here in Paris, saw so many amazing things, ate well at "home" and finally saw again a few friends I made in London. Adventures have chapters and some of the best characters can be found in more than one. I shall miss them.

So, after tonight we will also enter another travel "category": the period where I will be able to sleep outside provided I can find a quiet spot. Safer than it looks, I tried it in the past. Did you know I have a good sleeping bag? Now you do.

So far my budget is "holding up". I have an average to respect but otherwise I manage to save some cash every now and then. And I minimise the "unnecessary costs". I only paid for the Louvres for example. Otherwise it would have quickly been a 30-40euros only for museums and the like.

Thanks for reading,

Renaud

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire