mercredi 10 mars 2010

To Inverness!

I leave my comfy folding bed and my super-awesome-way-cool hosts here in Glasgow to go battle the MONSTER!!!! I seriously doubt I will even go to the lake but at least I shall see the Highlands a little and walk around looking for an immortal to face off against. Should be a ball.

I took the time to walk around the city yesterday evening, seeing the science center, the reception hall, the area around the central train station, a few more underground stations, etc. One for the memories I guess.

On the other hand, I didn't find a Caledonian yesterday so I am determined to do better in Edinburgh. Until then, I'll use my evenings to sleep more and drink water. Saves money and surely better for the health. Which is kind of my best asset in my situation isn't it?

I can't plan that much ahead until spain so I feel a little stressed but then again, that means I don't have to KEEP to the (non existing) plan does it?

Maybe more later today,

Thanks for reading,

Renaud

1 commentaire:

  1. Thanks for your kind comments. We look forward to reading about your adventures. Good luck with finding a Caledonian. Hopefully, you'll catch up on some sleep on the bus today.

    RépondreSupprimer